This team is responsible for analyzing the chapter’s consumer data and harnessing the power of information to bolster the current value the chapter brings to its members and nonmembers, and to discover new avenues for adding value.
Director of Data & Insights
The Director of Data & Insights is responsible for data collection and the strategic analysis of the chapter’s internal and consumer data. The Director shall also create and deploy surveys and collect/interpret data across a range of key internal and consumer demographics, including, but not limited to: The Chapter Board of Directors, The General Membership Body, Event Attendees, Social Media Followers, and the different membership tiers.
- Time commitment: 1 – 3 hours per week
- Report to: President
- Create consumer surveys to be deployed by the marketing team via digital platforms and the programming team at events.
- Create internal surveys measuring volunteer satisfaction and internal affairs, to be deployed by the chapter’s Executive Committee
- Analyze trends in consumer Social Media behavior on a monthly basis.
- Develop monthly and quarterly trend reports and present quarterly reports at board meetings
- Contribute any other reasonable responsibility, under the direction of the VP of Community Outreach and within the job’s time commitment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build objective surveys, analyze, and interpret results
- Strong understanding of social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn